PDF is the second most used format in modern Web and the most important document format for businesses. Extracting data from PDF has never been so easy with our powerful and easy-to-use software.
PDF is the vital format for business and other day-to-day communication, coworking, and information exchange. PDF is a natural choice for government, business, or research documents, like reports, books, tutorials, etc. It is relatively easy to create from any kind of software, whether it is an office suite product or a professional publishing software. However, with all its utility, PDF has one significant weakness: PDF documents are kind of ‘digital printout’ and many of them contain only information about a position of individual symbols on a page, not about the structure of text. Thus, extracting data from PDF files becomes essential. But is there a way to extract such data without costly and error-prone manual work?
With our powerful and easy-to-use tool, you can extract tabular data from PDFs in seconds!
What makes it unique?
Who can benefit from the technology?
- Accountants and bookkeepers
- Legal workers
- Content makers
- Researchers & academia
- Students & education workers
- Document workflow specialists
- Our demo supports two kinds of tables from PDFs: delimited by lines and by whitespaces
- You may upload the PDF document from a local storage or provide an URL
- Documents up to 10 Mbytes in size will be processed in free mode
- You may specify pages to extract the tables (up to 10 pages are supported in free mode)
- To start work with the demo, please sign up for free using your business email (the free emails are not supported)